a few weeks ago, on e.l.f.'s birthday, they ran a deal for 50% off everything on their website. at that point, there were a few e.l.f. products that i had tried and LOVED and there were some more that i wanted to try, so i figured this would be the perfect opportunity to get a bunch of already reasonably priced beauty products for even cheaper!
here's my haul:
- e.l.f. Essential Hypershine Gloss- Berry Cherry & Vixen- i just love this lip gloss and the fact that it only costs $1 makes me love it even more!
- e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner- Coffee & Copper- this is my all time favorite eyeliner! it is so much easier to apply than a pencil or liquid liner. i already had it in black and decided i needed to add a few more colors to my collection. if there is one e.l.f. product you should try, it's this one!
- e.l.f. Essential Shimmering Facial Whip- Pink Lemonade & Lilac Petal- i was pleasantly surprised by these! they are highly pigmented and are great for highlighting! a little goes a long way with these! for only $1, i think i'm going to stock up on every color! lol.
- e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer- decent primer. has a silicone base so the texture is similar to smashbox primer. i didn't love it, but i didn't hate it. i will say that the pump is AWFUL though. i'll be sticking with smashbox, but i'll keep this in my makeup bag as a back-up!
- e.l.f. Studio Single Eyeshadow- Raspberry Truffle- this color is not nearly as rich and pigmented as it looks in the pan and there was too much fallout. probably won't purchase any more of their eyeshadows.
- e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder- Translucent- would you believe me if i told you that i stopped using my fancy make up for ever hd microfinish powder for this?! well, BELIEVE IT. it is not identical, but does a really good job. the fact that it's $25 cheaper is what sealed the deal for me!
- e.l.f. Studio High Definition Undereye Setting Powder- Sheer- great product! brightens and has a little bit of shimmer! i really like this stuff!
- e.l.f. Essential Shine Eraser- blotting papers that contain green tea extract! thumbs up!
- e.l.f. Studio Kabuki Face Brush- LOVE. THIS. BRUSH. it is so full and soft with very minimal shedding.
- e.l.f. Studio Stipple Brush- also a great brush!
- e.l.f. Essential Zit Zapper- meh. not impressed. and this stuff smells really bad- like a strong chemical smell. i didn't notice any difference after using it.
have you tried any e.l.f. products?